Everyone at PJ Bryer is delighted to have been awarded the Trusted Trader award by Which?
This is not an award handed out to any bathroom or heating company. To ensure only the very best tradesmen are confirmed as providing a quality service to their customers the application process is very detailed and thorough.
The assessment process involved:
- A preliminary credit check to validate the financial health and stability of a sole trader / business
- Customer reference checks (chosen at random by the Which? Trusted Traders endorsement team to ensure a breadth of consumers are consulted)
- A thorough examination of business and administrative procedures
- A visit from a Which? Trusted Traders assessor and corresponding interview
- The sole trader / business signing up to the Which? Trusted Traders code of conduct and terms and conditions
This means that in choosing PJ Bryer to install your boiler, heating system or new bathroom in Bristol or Weston-Super-Mare, you are employing a financially solvent company, with great customer reviews and feedback who have been thoroughly vetted and have agreed to act in a manner befitting the high standards set by Which? This means that you can relax as you have the very best working for you.
Not Just Anyone Can Become endorsed
Which? are not afraid to fail those who do not make the grade. Due to the high demands of the assessment, 1 in 4 traders do not pass. Only those who meet their high standards are credited with Which? Trusted trader status.
An extra benefit of using a Which? Trusted Traders is that they have Ombudsman Services on hand to offer extra peace of mind. Ombudsman Services provides independent dispute resolution to all Which? Trusted traders and their customers.